Auspicious greeting to all Fo Guang Members: Many people have upheld the tradition to pay homage and pray to the Buddha on Chinese New Year day, thus Fo Guang Shan San Bao Temple has especially organized “Online Cultivation”. We will host New Year’s Eve Dharma Service, Homage to Thousand Buddhas Dharma Service, Offering to the Buddha and Celestial Guardian Dharma service, and so on. We invite all of you to participate and pray for world peace together.
* Online Liturgy link: please go to San Bao Temple’s website http://sanbaotemple.org
*Dharma Service Date/Time: 1. New Year’s Eve Dharma Service: Feb 11 (Thurs) 21:00 Live-stream link: https://youtu.be/-gNnTiH0_M0
2. Homage to Thousand Buddhas and Peace Lantern Inauguration Dharma Service: Feb 12 (Fri) 10:00 am Live-stream Link: https://youtu.be/PnBIQ6Ziei4
3. Homage to Thousand Buddhas Dharma Service: Feb 14 (Sun) 10:00 am Live-stream Link: https://youtu.be/c5m5KxYFdgo
4. Offering to Buddha and Celestial Guardians Dharma Service: Feb 20 (Sat) 19:30 Live-stream Link: https://youtu.be/9WQSkQYqIM0
5. Offering to Buddha and Celestial Guardians Dharma Service (Farewell to the Celestial Guardians): Feb 21 (Sun) 10:00 am Live-stream Link: https://youtu.be/CwlnrtJqtPg
6. Light Offering Inauguration Dharma Service: Feb 28 (Sun) 10:30 am Live-stream Link: https://youtu.be/ReDwA_FGZ7g
The 2021 Fo Guang Shan New Year Festival of Light and Peace will be held from February 12th to February 28th. Due to the impact of the coronavirus, many activities have been converted to online events. Following the launch of the official website of the festival, we are now introducing “Virtual Light Offering”, using a mouse instead of matches to light up our inner heart, to pray for the world, family, and for oneself.
Auspicious greeting! Chinese New Year is approaching. San Bao Temple will be conducting the annual Completion of Light Offering Service on January 24, 2021, at 10:00 am to do a final dedication of merit to all those who have made light offering in 2020, as well as to encourage everyone to continue to make light offering this new year.
The Dharma service will be conducted online. We welcome everyone to participate.
For the sutra/liturgy for the Service, please go to: